1. What data do we collect
Early Careers Ltd collects the following data:
- Early Careers Subscriber: Gender, Year of Birth, Location, Opportunities, Sector of Interest, BAME
2. How do we collect your data
You directly provide Early Careers Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. How will we use your data
Early Careers Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Keep you updated from within our network.
- Email you with promotional opportunities or Early Careers News/Information we think you might like.
4. How do we store your data
Early Careers Ltd will keep your data on a 3rd party marketing provider until you unsubscribe, in which you will be removed and stop receiving communications effective immediately.
Early Careers Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Early Careers Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
6. IOS & Android App Permissions and Data Collection
Early Careers Ltd manages the EarlyCareers.Scot app and uses and requests the following:
- Push notifications The Early Careers Ltd app can receive notifications and uses a unique and anonymous identifier (UID) provided by Apple (APNS) or Google (GCM) to receive the notification.
- Permission The Early Careers Ltd app can use the CAMERA permission to scan QRCode (no data sent over the network). The Early Careers Ltd app can use the LOCATION permission to work with the maps. You have the right at any time to delete The Early Careers Ltd app terminated all the above permissions and tracking, effective immediately.
7. What are your data protection rights
Early Careers Ltd would like to ensure you fully know your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access You have the right to request Early Careers Ltd for copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification You have the right to request that Early Careers Ltd corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Early Careers Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure You have the right to request that Early Careers Ltd erases your data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing You have the right to request that Early Careers Ltd restricts the processing of your data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing You have the right to object to EarlyCareers.Scot’s processing of your data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability You have the right to request that Early Careers Ltd transfers the data we have collected to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions.
8. What are cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
10. What types of cookies do we use
There are several different types of cookies. However, our website uses:
- Functionality EarlyCareers.Scot uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising EarlyCareers.Scot uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and IP address. Early Careers Ltd sometimes shares limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share anonymous online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
11. How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function in a few cases.
12. Privacy policies of other websites
14. How to contact us?
15. How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Early Careers Ltd has not adequately addressed your concern; you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: ico.org.uk