Commercial Support Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 5th Floor, 39 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2ER
Salary: £9,379.18- £13,300 per annum
Closing date: 05/04/2023
We all love holidays, whether it be a city break, or relaxing beach vacation. So come join the UK’s leading independent British travel agents!
A well-established travel provider, Barrhead Travel are growing and have over 50 branches across the UK. To maintain excellent customer service, they require a Commercial Support Apprentice to join their team. They are looking for a confident and professional individual with a desire to succeed, who is looking to work in a fun and busy environment in their brand-new modern office.
This organization invests massively in young people, previously taking on apprentices in Admin, IT, Marketing and Travel and Tourism. You will engaging with many other departments within the Head Office, who regularly hold social events.
You will be reporting to the head of the Commercial team, communicating with other departments and supporting the commercial team managing telephone calls from colleagues and other admin duties as required.
Salary – £,9379.18- £13,300, Please note the salary will increase to new NMW rate in April.
Working Hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
Other benefits include:
- 29 days holiday, after two years working with the company your holiday allowance will increase by a day each year (up to a total of 35 days)
- Discounted travel
- Interested? Apply Today!
What might a typical day look like in this job?
- Overall support role to Commercial department
- Weekly reports on suppliers sold and highlight any not on our Approved Supplier list
- Assist with department housekeeping
- Must have knowledge of Excel and Word
- Help with roll out of new suppliers
- Assist with tracking of supplier targets
- Full training will be provided when you start!
What skills do I require?
- First class attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workload and move between different tasks with ease
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Demonstrate confidentiality
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached