Stock Administration Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: Unit 40 Shanks Way, Barrhead, Glasgow, G78 1SP
Salary: £12,740 – £14,560
Closing date: 16/02/2023
With over three hundred and fifty great reviews on Trust Pilot, Aerial Express specialises in aerial and satellite communication. They are looking for a driven and confident individual to join their team providing support to the wider business. This is a fantastic opportunity to get exposure to a busy environment working with stock, learn new software systems all whilst gaining a qualification!
This organization invests massively in young people, previously taking on apprentices in Admin, IT, Marketing. You will be engaging in many other departments.
Other benefits include:
- 28 days holiday
- salary increase after 6 months
- 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Role and Responsibilities:
- Daily use of Microsoft Packages, including Outlook to communicate with engineers and Excel to compile spreadsheets to ensure data is accurate
- Use inhouse CRM system to manage stock
- Report any anomalies to management to ensure accurate stock inventory
- Log previous day stock usage for each engineer
- General administrative duties
- Don’t worry if you aren’t sure of these, full training will be provided!
Qualities and Skills we are looking for:
- A professional and confident manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word.
- Comfortable liaising with engineers over the phone and in person as well as speaking to customers on the phone
- Committed, hardworking and responsible
- Ability to remain focused in a busy environment
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail