Junior Office Administrator
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: Unit 3, Kyle Business Park, Cunninghame Rd, Irvine Industrial Estate, Irvine, KA12 8JJ
Salary: £13,645 per annum
Closing date: 04/04/2023
Why Work for Ayrshire Gasworks?
Our specialist knowledge, skills and accreditation allow us to provide a unique service in all types of gas work from external gas main to the appliance within the premises. We are looking to increase our office staff with an administration apprentice that will work towards a Digital Applications Diploma. They will be working in a supportive team that will encourage them to learn and succeed within the administration sector.
- Salary – £13,645 per annum
- Working Hours – Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- National Living Wage for age
- Supportive team that will encourage learning
- Full time permanent role on completion of apprenticeship & progression in the company
Interested? Apply Today!
What’s Involved? Duties of Work:
- Using Microsoft Office such as Excel and Outlook
- Using the Commusoft CRM System to organise client appointments and engineers workload
- Booking Engineers onto sites
- Using Excel and spreadsheets to deal with finances
- Liaising with Merchants
- Customer Service & answering telephones
- Other ad-hoc administration tasks
- Full Training will be provided.
What do we need from you (candidate requirements):
- Basic Knowledge on Microsoft Packages
- Customer Service Skills
- Attention to detail
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.