IT and Telecommunications Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | IT Professional
Location: The Exchange 130 Cubie Street Glasgow, G40 2AF
Salary: £9,379.50 – £13,318.76
Closing date: 20/02/2023
Are you looking to begin your career in IT and Telecommunications?
Silver Cloud Telecom are looking to grow their experienced team by bringing on an IT and Communications apprentice. Silver Cloud offer a high-quality support service which uses highly skilled engineers. They respond more quickly to customer’s requests because they deal direct with their partners, and do as much as possible in-house.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to kick start their career in IT to join an experienced and knowledgeable workplace where full training will be provided.
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00 initially
What will I be doing?
- Providing 1st line Comms and IT support to clients
- Extensive use of Office 365 support
- Hardware and Software support
- Providing support for Sip phone users
- Escalating incidents to 2nd line support
- Documenting and Following processes
- Ensuring security of hardware and software
Full training will be provided for all of this
What kind of progression is there after the apprenticeship?
There is an opportunity after completion of the apprenticeship to progress into different avenues of IT and Telecoms depending on the interest of the individual
What do I need to be successful?
- An active interest in IT
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A methodical approach
- Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A can do attitude