Digital Office Support Apprentice
Location: Radleigh House, 1 Golf Rd, Clarkston, Glasgow, G76 7HU
Salary: £13,000 – £16,000
Closing date: 17/02/2023
Who will I be working for?
O’Haras CA are a firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisers based in Glasgow South Side. They are currently recruiting and looking for a talented junior individual to take up a diverse and interesting role, which includes providing administration and secretarial support to all departments within the office. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow and learn with a fast paced, supportive business.
What will I be doing?
- Using the Drive Database System to look after an array of office needs, including database use and timesheet processing.
- Dealing with queries on the phone and by email using Outlook.
- Preparing, organising and storing information in paper and digital form using Excel and Word.
- Maintaining effective records and administration.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Maintaining office systems.
- Organising and servicing meetings.
Who am I?
- Good at paying attention to details, and able to work flexibly.
- Keen to use their excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communicators, who can work well as part of a team.
- Great telephone manner.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.