Apprentice Account Manager
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: Harbour Point, Newhailes Road, Edinburgh, EH21 6QD
Closing date: 05/12/2022
Headquartered in the UK the Daxtra Group consists of entities in several countries worldwide. The company develops and sells software as a service (SaaS) to the recruitment industry. The group has a strong trading record across the last two decades, has adapted well to global pandemic and through recent product development and global expansion is well placed to continue to grow over the coming years.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager/Lead Account manager you will be working as part of the account management team in the Musselburgh office. We are looking for an Apprentice Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers (after initial 3 months training) and develop good relationships with clients. You will liaise with internal teams (support/accounts) to improve the customer experience. Proactively speak with clients to ensure happy with the service and products, develop new business from existing clients and negotiate contract renewals. Please note there is no cold calling in this role and may require occasional travel.
Supportive organisation dedicated to the development of staff, Dress down culture, very friendly and relaxed offices with free parking and on excellent bus routes.
Hybrid working (3 days from home, 2 from office)
Interested? Apply Today!
- Support the team with contacting their clients to arrange review calls and completing the review prep, summary of call where needed. This will be until you are past your 6 months then will be responsible for own clients only, unless covering other account managers during annual leave etc.
- Calling and email clients to arrange the review meetings/calls.
- Sending diary invite out for meetings/conference calls.
- Updating client information on internal Salesforce CRM.
- Listening to review calls and writing summaries.
- Manage Client emails and calls in timely manner and keep your clients updated on progress of any requests.
- Review and manage any client support tickets and if/when required get involved to help get the issue resolved.
- Support the account management team with any other requirements when needed.
- Using Office 365 suite (Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Using project management and support software/tools (Jira, Basecamp, OTRS)
- Create technical change requests and contracts for clients.
- Be own driver for product knowledge and development of systems knowledge.
- Lead your own development through your PDP and company resources (Systems/Staff/Management).
- Share best practice and help support the Daxtra account management team
- We are looking for a confident individual to join the existing team of qualified apprentices.
You should have strong communication skills and able to work as part of the team or individually where needed and not be afraid to pick up the phone to call clients. An attention to detail, good problem solving is very important and it would be an advantage if you had an interest in software/technology.
- Maintain friendly and professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Good time keeping.
- Salary – £14,000 rising to £14,500 after 6 months. £500 annual performance bonus paid quarterly (£125 per quarter) giving the total package of £14,750 pa
- Future Salary – Over £18,000
- 9 – 5 Monday to Friday (37.5hrs week)
Future Career Progression:
Career progression available for candidates with the right attitude and work ethic.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.