Billing Support Assistant
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: Glasgow Sutherland House, 7th Floor, 149 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5NW
Closing date: 06/02/2023
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including transaction and project management; property and facilities management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Monday-Friday, 9.00am until 5.00pm.
Working in the Property Management Accounting Lease Billing Support team where the individual will be responsible for day to day administration duties across all areas of the team.
- Management of team mailboxes
- Processing draft charges for out of cycle billing
- Maintaining and updating the client matrix and team tally sheets monthly
- Management and updating of teams rota and huddle board statistics
- Working to raise and match direct recharge demands with back-up, in preparation to issue via e-billing (Electronically via e-mail)
- Attending internal meetings
- Adherence to CBRE’s ISAE3402 requirements and assistance with collation of audit samples
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good Maths skills
- Experience in Outlook would be advantageous