Helpdesk Administration Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: Fairways Business Park, 8 Deer Park, Livingston, EH54 8AF
Closing date: 31/01/2023
A fantastic opportunity with Target-FM has arisen for anyone looking to pursue a career in administration! Target-FM are a leading provider of client focused Facilities Management Services, they are passionate about the quality of service they deliver to all clients.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for clients and supply chain network. This role is an excellent opportunity for a team player to take their first step in a career while gaining valuable experience in digital administration. You will gain a Digital Applications Support SCQF Level 6 diploma.
In this role, you will quickly pick up the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in the role and will become a valued member of the the team while completing an SCQF Level 6 Digital Applications Apprenticeship. The small, friendly team is the perfect environment to grow your skills and learn all about digital administration in an office. Target-FM has supported numerous past apprentices and are committed to supporting the growth and development of their apprentices.
- Principle point of contact for all client requests for reactive maintenance, PPM/Compliance and minor works.
- Updating and closing of reactive , PPM and minor works on our CAFM system along with updating clients in real time when required.
- Deployment of jobs to our engineers and tracking to completion.
- Answering calls and emails within agreed SLA time limits.
- Take a proactive approach to client interactions and ensure any concerns are dealt with or relayed to management promptly.
- Build relationships with our supply chain ensuring we are working collaboratively to provide a seamless experience for our clients.
- Collation of weekly/monthly client overview reports.
- Typing up minor works quotations and uplift requests for clients pending management sign off.
- Raising invoices from contractors and for clients on a daily basis.
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and comfortable speaking on phones
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Helpful & well mannered
- Good work ethic & a desire to learn
- Professional manner
- Experience in excel or systems beneficial
- Salary – £12,500 per annum, Salary reviews will take place.
- Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm with 1 hour lunch each day
- Target-FM are a fast-growing company committed to nurturing and supporting growth within all employees.
- Benefits include 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, your birthday off and great opportunities for progression within the company.
Future Career Progression:
- Great progression opportunities.