Digital Customer Support Apprentice x2
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: Erskine Ferry Road, Bishopton, PA7 5PP
Closing date: 30/01/2023
Manpower has an exciting opportunity for a 2 Apprentices to join their Digital Support Team for their well known IT client based in Erskine.
Manpower has been a global leader in recruitment workforce solutions for over 70 years. Since 1948, our purpose has remained consistent – we connect people with meaningful and sustainable work. We help organisations nationwide develop and maintain their workforce to respond to changing business demands, market fluctuations and keep pace as the future of work evolves.
Manpower offers a structured training program, underpinned by a strong coaching culture to accelerate your future career as well as a number of incentives and social events. Mental well being is at the forefront of our work culture, and we incorporate employee well being in every aspect of our company including training a number of mental health first aiders that are available to anyone onsite.
If you have an outgoing personality and the confidence to conduct customer calls in a relaxed manner this could be your ideal role! Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages is essential.
Working a hybrid mix of home and office working your role will include:
- Managing digital marketing leads from inbound queues
- Ensuring that sales updates are provided in a timely manner
- Screening leads prior to assigning them to the relevant sales representatives
- Create sales opportunities within CRM system (Salesforce)
- Maintain Salesforce updates and linkage within relevant tool /portals
- Performs basic data entry in line with pre-defined processes.
- Helps resolve simple customer issues and proactively follows-up to assist field account managers
You will need the following skills:
- Competent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good team working skills