Programme: Scotland | Business
Location: Ellismuir Way, Tannochside Park, Uddingston, G71 5PW
Salary: £10,000 – £13,000
Closing date: 20/02/2023
Emtec Group Management are pleased to announce a BRAND NEW exciting opportunity for a Payroll Junior to join their team in Uddingston!
Emtec Group is a leading contractor in the building services sector providing professional, quality and cost efficient services throughout the UK. We encompass a variety of separate businesses, expertise and capabilities including mechanical and electrical engineering, facility services, renewable energy and many more. Working as one group we share a common goal: to be the Partner of Choice for our clients.
Monday – Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm and Friday 8.30am-3.30pm
- Process weekly timesheets for all Group Companies.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve any discrepancies in timesheets.
- Maintain all payroll records and process any changes i.e. rate of pay.
- Answers employee questions about wages and deductions.
- Issuing weekly payslips to all employees.
- Uploading and checking Company and employee pension contributions.
- Submitting the relevant reports to HMRC.
- No administration experience is needed, however the desire to progress and develop within a busy Payroll department is required!
- Good numerical skills
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good verbal communication with all employees
- Capable of working with minimal supervision once trained
- Competent with excel and other Microsoft packages
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
A permanent role and the opportunity to progress within a Payroll department