Administration Apprentice x 8
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: Earl Thorfinn House, 6 Druimchat View, Dingwall Business Park, IV15 9XL
Closing date: 20/02/2023
Marston Holdings is the UK’s largest judicial services company working for over 500 local authorities, central government, and businesses. Our 4,000 front-line agents and self-employed enforcement officers help collect £850m a year on behalf of UK taxpayers and business. We are an industry leader in the delivery of ethical services, prioritising customer welfare and using data to help our clients make better decisions.
Here at Marston Holdings everyone is welcome. We have an inclusive workforce that offers employment opportunities whoever you are, wherever you work and whatever you do.
An apprenticeship is a work, earn and learn opportunity to gain new skills, knowledge, and behaviours. As an apprentice you will be working towards a level 2 customer service practitioner. You will be expected to attend training sessions and 1-2-1’s with the chosen training provider.
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00 – shift pattern e.g. 08:00-16:00, 09:00-17:00, 10:00-18:00
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The role of the role Digital Applications Apprentice is to deal with customer contact via multiple channels including written, electronic, and verbal communications professionally and effectively through all contact methods.
Process checks on customer personal information ensuring that compliance regulations and legislation are adhered to at all times.
To process data and provide fair and appropriate treatment of customers to ensure enquiries are dealt with accurately and efficiently.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- To deal with both inbound and outbound contacts via written, electronic, and verbal communication with our customers.
- To process checks of ID documents to support the recruitment process of our clients.
- To review video footage of ANPR cameras and decide whether a contravention has taken place.
- Obtain and record accurate information regarding answered calls on the appropriate system provided for that contract.
- To understand the customer needs to either provide them the help and support or signpost to the correct team to deal with their enquiry.
- To handle and resolve customer enquiries and complaints where possible or follow the escalation process.
- To negotiate and set payment plans following appropriate guidelines.
- To ensure a high standard of professional practice is met at all times.
- To maintain knowledge of our customer policies to ensure accurate decision making and letter content.
- Obtain and record accurate information on the customer database provided for that contract.
- Ensure the security of any customer information that comes into your possession or becomes known to you, and only share that information appropriately with colleagues and the client.
Do you have the following?
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and self-motivated
- Work as part of a team and on own