Digital Stores Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: Duncan McIntosh Road, Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, Scotland, G68 0HH
Salary: £13,520 – £16,640 per annum.
Closing date: 24/04/2023
We at Cormack Islander Aircraft are proud to be a Part 145 organisation with a Part 21J approval specialising in the maintenance, refurbishment and rebuild of the Britten Norman BN2 Islander. Not only this however our recent transition to become Employee-Owned means that our employees within the trust get an indirect stake within the company.
Our primary focus is to complete work to a high standard and in a timely manner. We are based in Scotland, however we have clients all around the world. Our engineers between them have over 100 years’ experience working on the BN2 Islander.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience as you complete a Level 6 Digital Applications Support Programme Apprenticeship.
- Generating invoices using SAGE
- Procure parts, materials and tooling in a timely manner to service customers aircraft
- Monitor stock quantities to ensure high turnover items remain in stock
- Performing stock checks and tracking lifted items
- Coordinate overhaul/repair quotations
- Issuing customers with quotations in a timely manner and prioritise any AOG requirements
- Arranging shipment of parts both incoming and outgoing worldwide
- Assist in the smooth daily running of the business
- Ensure effective communication both internally and externally
- Provide office guests with a hospitable experience
- Keeping paperwork up to date and stored appropriately
- Interact with IT, phone and building personnel as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (this will be taught within apprenticeships)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organise, and prioritise work
- You have personal integrity and good business understanding
- For this role you must also have evidence of the right to work in the UK
£13,520 – £16,640 per annum.
All employees are entitled to:
28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), once you have completed two continuous years, your holiday entitlement will increase one day per year to a maximum of 33 days.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.