Workplace: QA – 2022
Salary: £12,000 – £15,000 per annum.
Apprentices are in demand.
In the last decade QA has started or transformed the careers of over 30,000 people introducing them to leading employers – from successful local businesses to the biggest brands on the planet like NatWest, Amazon, Harper Macleod, Scottish Power, Cisco and Scottish Gov.
As a QA apprentice, you’ll gain on-the-job experience, earn a salary, and receive all your training at no cost to you.
Digital Support Apprentice:
Our Digital Support Apprenticeship programme prepares you to confidently use many different digital applications in the workplace.
Starting as an apprentice you will provide support to your colleagues through your administrative duties. These could include answering the phone to clients, dealing with enquiries, communicating by email and telephone, taking detailed notes and logging client information onto a CRM system
As you progress you will become more exposed to the business. The apprenticeship training you will undergo will put you in a good place. While working your normal duties at you will also be completing your SCQF Level 6 Digital Applications Support (9-12 months). The course is designed for anyone that uses multiple systems to complete their day-to-day tasks.
In terms of content all Microsoft packages will be covered (excel, word, outlook), CRM systems and GDPR. Gaining your qualification will be a fantastic kick start to your career; with more knowledge, comes more value for your employers.
- Salaries range from £12,000 – £15,000 per annum, dependent on the employer.
- A polite and professional manner
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- Someone with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude and desire to progress
- Ability to work to your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
Does this sound like you?
- We’re looking for someone who wants to use technology and train for their future career. Apply today and unlock your potential.
About QA Apprenticeships:
We are Scotland’s leading Tech and Digital Apprenticeship provider.
- We’re also the largest Microsoft Gold Learning Partner in the UK. We’ll offer you a broad range of Microsoft training courses, taught by highly experienced experts.
- We hold the highest overall pass rate among UK tech training providers (*Based on end-point assessments by the BCS 2020).
- We’ve been awarded Gold for ‘Best Use of Blended Learning’ 2020 at the Learning Tech Awards. Our model of learning is a blend of virtual and face-to-face learning sessions. You’ll gain knowledge through a combination of project and lab work, events, self-research, self-paced learning and peer-to-peer learning.
- We’ll help you get on-the-job experience, earn a salary and work towards an industry-recognised qualification
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.” For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.