Business Support Apprentice
Location: Unit 94a David Street, Bridgeton, Glasgow, G40 2UH
Workplace: Rainbow International
Salary: £10,982.40 per annum
Are you looking to kick start a career in Business? We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Business Support Apprentice.
We are a nationwide network of franchises and have been supplying Disaster Recovery and Specialist Cleaning services to a wide range of commercial and industrial customers since 1987. We restore tens of thousands of homes each year following a fire, flood, escape of water or accidental damage incident.
This will be a role where no day will be the same and you will learn a lot about the industry whilst working to complete an SCQF Level 6 Apprenticeship.
What will I be doing?
- Updating claim information on database called Spectrum such as claim dates, type and information regarding the claim for new ones and to add further information to existing ones
- Updating spreadsheets on Excel with visit dates, completions of claims and claim amounts
- Diary management for upcoming visits on Outlook
- Processing paperwork online around the claim information on Word and Spectrum
- Sending emails on Outlook both internally and to clients
- Call handling both inbound and outbound
- Assisting claims handlers with tasks
What do I need to be successful?
- Enthusiasm for the role
- Desire and willingness to expand on knowledge
- Ability to work well both individually, and as part of team
- Good timekeeping
- A good work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Can work towards BDMA accreditation which is relevant for the industry
- Chance to visit different branches across the UK
- Salary review throughout apprenticeship and upon completion
£10,982.40 per annum
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
Full time position and training to become a fully qualified claims handler.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!