Business Administration Apprentice
Workplace: QA – Glasgow
Salary: £14,000 per annum.
Are you interested in a career in Business Administration? QA Apprenticeships are supporting a Glasgow based employer who is looking for an Administration Apprentice to join their team. They are offering an apprenticeship scheme with training provided by QA. If you are a school leaver or thinking of changing jobs to one with real prospects, take a look at what is on offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking to build their skills and knowledge whilst gaining vital work experience within a growing company. If you are eager to start a rewarding career, this could be your opportunity to gain on-the-job experience, earn a salary and receive all your training at no cost to you. On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you gain a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
- £14,000 per annum
- Learn essential communication skills
- Master data entry
- Get to grips with basic finance
- Understand ways of reporting and analysing business data
- Become an expert in digital applications such as Office 365
- Become proficient at running and documenting meetings
Is this you?
- A good attitude and a willingness to learn
- Eager to learn business skills
- Great communication skills
- Enjoys helping others
- An interest in administration
We aren’t looking for the finished article though – you’ll learn most of the necessary skills on your apprenticeship programme which runs from 10-12 months.
We are Scotland’s leading Tech and Digital Apprenticeship provider.
When it comes to young futures, a QA apprenticeship opens doors and changes the game. Over 90% of QA apprentices go straight into solid full-time jobs after completing.