Apprentice Digital Administrator
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: Burnside Industrial Estate, 18 Garrell Road, Kilsyth, Glasgow,G65 9JX
Salary: £13,500 per annum
Closing date: 06/04/2023
Who you’ll be working for:
Based in Kilsyth, Glasgow, Recycled Packaging is a friendly, family run business supplying recycled packaging to businesses across Scotland. Their office has worked with and developed apprentices before, so you are in safe hands!
The apprentice digital administrator assists management with a range of important administrative duties – all designed to ensure customers’ needs are met. In this busy office, you may be organising a stock take one day and managing the collection of baled cardboard for recycling on another.
The company is passionate about the use of recycled materials, and this is an ideal position for someone who is keen to learn and interested in all aspects of the industry from waste management to environmentally sound alternatives to new packaging.
You will undertake an SCQF Level 6 Digital Applications Apprenticeship as well as learning on the job.
- Salary – £13,500 per annum, Salary review on completion of apprenticeship
- Working hours – Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm, 35 hours per week
- Casual Dress Code
- On-site Parking available
- Friendly office environment
- Interested? Apply now for an early interview!
- Process invoices
- Manage customer relationships
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
- Conduct telephone calls
- Manage stock levels
- Produce reports to be sent to customers
- Maintain internal records
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Good time management
- Reasonably tech savvy
- A positive attitude and keen to learn
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Skills Development Scotland agency. To be eligible for a government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.