Digital Admin Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: Block 3 Unit S, Parkway Point, Glasgow Business Centre, Springhill, Glasgow, G69 6GA
Salary: £12,000 – £14,000
Closing date: 13/02/2023
Do you want to work for an award winning construction company?
MPMH Construction are the company of choice for hospitals and hospices to construct their operating theatres and are proud to have supported with the recent refit of the operating theatre of Glasgow Royal Infirmary. Some of their clients include Aviva, Morrisons and the NHS. As an organisation that prides themselves on what they do, MPMH have never failed to bring a commercial project in on-time and on-budget – no easy task! Due to growth the business are looking for a Digital Administration Apprentice to join their team and support with back office duties.
- Raising purchase orders and invoices via SAGE accounting software
- Input new jobs on to the system and pass to managers to assign out
- Maintaining customer/client data using Excel
- Responding to internal/external emails on Outlook
- Answering phone calls and dealing with queries
- General administrative duties including filing & scanning
- Friendly & Professional Manner
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Keen to learn and inquisitive by nature
- Effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Training programmes depending on desired career path to assist with your development
- Early finish on a Friday!