Location: Suite 1A, Metropolitan House, High Street, Inverness, IV1 1HT
Workplace: Marston Holdings
Salary: £20,319 per annum
Here at Marston Holdings, we work in partnership with 280 UK local authorities, as well with the Child Maintenance Agency, Highways England, the Courts, and Transport for London. We are currently seeking an Administration Apprentice for our High Street, Inverness office.
If you want to be part of our truly diverse and inclusive workforce that reflects the communities in which we operate, if ethical values are important to you, and you value an employer who listens, then this is the career start you have been seeking.
You will be joining a great team, and the breadth of our services means that whoever you are, wherever you work and whatever you do we can offer you unrivalled employment opportunities.
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and self-motivated
- Work as part of a team and on own
What you will do:
- Deal with inbound and outbound customer enquiries
- Log accurate information regarding the enquiry
- Handle and resolve customer enquiries or
- Provide support or signpost to the correct team
- Check ID documents
- Review video footage of ANPR cameras
- Decide whether a contravention has taken place
- Negotiate and set payment plans
What you will learn:
This apprenticeship is a work, earn and learn opportunity to gain new skills, knowledge, and behaviours. As an apprentice 20% of your working time is dedicated to skills development. You receive structured training, are assigned a skills coach, attend training sessions and 1-2-1’s with your training provider.
£20,319 per annum
37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, either 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm or 10am – 6pm.
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!