Operations Administration Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 9 Melville Crescent, Edinburgh, EH3 7LZ
Salary: £21,252.80 per annum
Closing date: 07/04/2023
QA are recruiting for a Operations Administrator Apprentice on behalf of Scott & Co. Their Edinburgh office is based in the West End of Edinburgh. Over the past year, the business has committed to supporting the development of junior talent and have recruited 8 apprentices! Will you be the next apprentice?
‘The apprenticeship has taught me new things every week and I’m really enjoying the challenge!’ Current Apprentice
Scott & Co are a leading provider of debt recovery, enforcement, and citation services. They are part of Marston Holdings, the UK’s largest judicial services group, providing integrated court order compliance. This role will be supported by Digital Applications Support SCQF Level 6 Modern Apprenticeship, delivered by QA Apprenticeships.
- Salary – £21,252.80 per annum
- Working hours – Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5:00pm
Interested? Apply Today!
- Accurate Document Preparation, statutory and internally generated
- Monitor the quality of output, as per specified requirements and deadlines
- Maintain and reply to internal and external communications from clients/customers and other business areas.
- Ensuring correspondence is issued correctly
- Work closely with operational teams and departments to build and develop working relationships
- Continue to enhance skills and knowledge to achieve the best results.
- Act in a professional manner and always adhere to all company procedures and policies.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communications – both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive outlook and a clear focus on quality
- Passionate attitude for change and personal development
- Good relationship building skills
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.