Financial Servicers Operations Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 9 George Square, Glasgow, G2 1DY
Closing date: 24/03/2023
Multrees Investor Services (Multrees) supports transformational change through a range of outsourced investment services to wealth managers, private banks, family offices and advisory businesses.
A Financial Services Operations Apprentice vacancy has arisen within their Execution Services team, based in Glasgow. Multrees have a strong history of supporting QA apprentice so you will be in safe hands.
Execution Services is responsible for all securities and FX trading carried out on behalf of client firms and their customers. They are responsible for all aspects of the Execution Services proposition, including workflow controls, best execution reporting, provider selection and management, promoting the service to client firms and revenue recognition.
Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00 or 09:00 – 17:00
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection
- 25 days Holiday allowance plus 8 public holidays
- Life assurance
- Dental cover
- Travel season ticket loans
- Volunteer time off
- Fund (unit trust) dealing (both manual and electronic via Calastone)
- Monitoring open manual trades and chasing for contract notes
- Booking out manual trades
- FX execution and subsequent administrative tasks (system update, etc.)
- Listed asset execution via Bloomberg (equities/ETFs/fixed income)
- Assist Senior Analyst/Manager with Best Execution monitoring
- Managing and answering client queries on dealing
- Liaison with external Fund Managers
- Liaison with Brokers
- Static data maintenance for electronic dealing links
- Prompt escalation of issues
- Maintain effective controls to mitigate risk and ensure compliance to required processes and procedures
- Full training will be provided.
- Good communicator.
- Highly organised.
- Computer literate.
- Eager to learn.
- Analytical and accurate in approach.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Risk and control – we understand that great client service and robust risk control are complementary and essential.
- There is the opportunity for continued employment within this team should you perform well during your apprenticeship. Multrees want you to grow, succeed and become a permanent team member.
- Your salary will be discussed upon completion of your apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.