IT Helpdesk Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | IT Systems and Networking
Location: 7000 Academy Park, Gower St, Glasgow, G51 1PR
Closing date: 10/04/2023
Euro Systems are one of the UK’s leading independent IT providers. We are based in Glasgow with offices across the UK. We pride ourselves on providing IT support and telecommunication solutions that are first-class and cost-effective for our client
We are now looking for a passionate IT Helpdesk apprentice to join their supportive IT team. As the apprentice, you will be overseeing duties such as logging tickets, troubleshooting issues, and providing support to clients while gaining first-class mentoring and support from industry professionals.
Interested? Apply Today!
- Covering the helpdesk and supporting internal issues such as Backups, email support, password resets, etc.
- Configuring a range of internal software and hardware for the end-user
- Being part of the help desk support team
- Providing the utmost support and solutions to clients
- Passionate personality
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Outgoing attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player
Previous Apprentices have gone on to become full-time members of the Helpdesk team at Euro Systems continuing their career development.
- Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
- £15000 per annum
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Training bonus
- Pension Scheme
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.