Digital Support Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 7 Bank Street, Falkirk, FK1 1NB
Closing date: 24/04/2023
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to develop both your digital and administrative skills?
Rainbow Services are looking for a Digital Support Apprentice to join their Falkirk office supporting with the day to day running of the business.
They offer a wide range of services including personal care & support for adults/children, but they can also support with practical tasks such as housework, shopping and collecting prescriptions. They offer companionship and handyman services too! It’s important that all aspects of the business run smoothly, and they are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual to join their office team.
This organization invests in young people, previously taking on apprentices in Admin.
Think you are the right person for the job? Apply today!
- Working on Cold Harbour – Rainbow Services internal system that drives everything
- Manage and schedule diaries using Microsoft Outlook
- Helping with quality questionnaires, created on Microsoft Word
- Gathering feedback from customers and others, inputting results into Excel spreadsheet for analysis
- Managing inbound/outbound calls and maintaining call records
- Assist with preparation for inspections
- Sending post to staff including rotas
- Maintaining the office appearance, ensuring it is tidy at all times
- Develop a knowledge of legislation and regulations in the care industry through research conducted via internet explorer and internal e-learning
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided.
- A polite and professional manner
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- Someone with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude and desire to progress
- Ability to work to your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Salary – £11,440 and will increase to £16,000 only on completion of apprenticeship
- Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Funded training programmes
- Career development opportunities.
Future Career Progression:
- Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to move in to other areas of the business where you and your line manager agree you will be suited e.g. recruitment, patient coordinator etc.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.