Digital Office Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 6-8 Rennie Pl, College Milton North, East Kilbride, Glasgow, G74 5HD
Closing date: 14/02/2023
A great opportunity has became vacant with McQuilkin & co. You will provide a comprehensive and reliable digital administration service to McQuilkin stakeholders both within and out with the organisation. Within this role it will be key to have good customer service skills to ensure all stakeholder relationships are running smoothly.
You could be working for a business which has there people at the heart of everything they do. With over 100 years experience, you’ll have the opportunity to work within the laboratory supplies business helping to provide great customer service through a number of different channels of communication. All of this with a slightly shorter working day on a Friday!
Whilst gaining impeccable on the job learning you will also be working towards your SCQF Digital Applications Support Diploma with QA.
Applicants must have 5 National 5s and be educated in Maths / English subjects.
Mon – Thu 8:30 – 17:00 Fri 8:30 – 16:30
- Deliver Excellent customer service
- Communicate with customers using telephone and outlook
- Operate Opera Pegasus software to extract information
- Operate CRM to create opportunities, quotations and job files.
- Input and manipulate data in Microsoft Excel
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- You will be trained on Business Central system
What skills and qualities should you have?
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Team player
- Eager to contribute and take initiative
- Positive attitude to work and willingness to learn
- Would be advantageous to have knowledge or experience of administration and software packages