Digital Administration Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 32 Grayshill Rd, Cumbernauld, Glasgow, G68 9HQ
Closing date: 17/02/2023
Are you looking to start your career within an office environment?
Paradigm Reinstatements are looking for a Digital Administration Apprentice to join their busy office. Based in Cumbernauld, Paradigm Reinstatements provide multi-trade insurance repair services. You will be working for a company that has previously support a junior member of staff and will be supported with training.
You will complete an SCQF Level 6 Digital Application Support qualification alongside this role.
Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 5:00
What the role entails:
- Handle incoming calls
- Keep CRM system (Big Change) up to date
- Respond to emails from policyholders, loss adjusters, insurers, and tradesmen out on site
- Run reports where required
- Input information onto MS Excel
- General administrative duties
What qualities/skills you should have:
- Good communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Confident telephone manner,
- Problem solver
- Good IT skills
Should you perform well during your apprenticeship there may be an opportunity for permanent employment.