Digital Office Assistant
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 270 Petershill Road, Glasgow, G21 4AY
Closing date: 15/02/2023
Are you looking to begin an exciting career within administration?
SW Global Resourcing, based next to Barnhill train station, are looking to expand their already strong team. Being strong believers of growing from within, the opportunities for career progression are endless and this role can be the facilitator for a long and exciting career.
The successful candidates will be working in a busy office environment completing a variety of tasks related to supporting the business’s administrative duties.
They are looking for someone who is eager to learn and keen to develop themselves, not only as a worker but as an individual to establish a successful career with them.
If this opportunity sounds like it is something for you, apply now and express your interest.
9am – 5pm Monday – Thursday, 9am – 3:45pm Friday
What will I be doing?
- Answering telephone and speaking to clients and internal staff
- Processing invoices using finance system
- Data entry onto Inview system uploading time sheets
- Filing (both manual and electronic)
- Data entry onto Excel spreadsheets
- Using a multi-function device for scanning, photocopying and printing
- Storing, retrieving and archiving of information
- Input information to databases on Access
- Managing information on Bespoke Apps
- Using various IT systems
- Spreadsheet creation and business emailing
- Creating documents and checking these before processing the information
- Wide use of MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Adobe software to complete day to day tasks
- Use of web-based databases
Why SW Global Resourcing?
The company firmly believes in training and growing from within. They have already had apprentices enter the business and grow into positions of management who still work there.
What do I need to be successful?
- Desire to begin a career in Digital Administration
- Desire and willingness to expand on knowledge of the Microsoft Package
- Ability to work well both individually, and as part of team
- Good timekeeping
- A strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Confident in speaking to others and providing information