Digital Admin Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 25 Clarendon Place, Stirling, Scotland, FK8 2QW
Salary: £12,000 – £14,000 per annum
Closing date: 16/02/2023
Wow (Scotland) Ltd are a designer jewellery manufacturer & retailer who trade as Lily Blanche creating personalised jewellery for their vast customer base.
We are looking for a confident, customer-focused individual who is an organised, team player to join our fast-growing ecommerce business as a Digital Admin Apprentice.
Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic team working for a fast-growing designer jewellery brand?
You will receive hands-on experience in multiple areas of our ecommerce business, from supporting the digital media team and assisting in photoshoots to dispatching orders and assisting with operations and logistics.
In turn, you will grow and develop your skills in a way that will allow you to develop your career and take on greater responsibility in future.
If you think you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we would love to hear from you.
09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday (35 Hours per week)
- Optimise jewellery listings on company website and social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, TikTok & Facebook
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Daily use of Microsoft packages such as Outlook & Excel
- Provide customer service via email, LiveChat and telephone
- Will help manage the order process from start to finish and help dispatch orders
- Manage and update inventory via in house system
- Managing the shipping portal for customer orders
- You will also learn basic Photoshop skills, how to personalise high-end jewellery orders along with specialist printing skills.
Skills and qualities:
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word Excel & Outlook)
- Good understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, TikTok & Facebook)
- Minimum National 5 English and maths or equivalent
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Nat 5 English & Maths are preferable.
- £12,000 – £14,000 per annum.
- Also, there will be salary increases in line with increased responsibilities and KPI’s.
- Holidays 28 days including statutory days
- Christmas bonus
- Team nights out
- Birthday celebration
- Happy and welcoming office environment
- Flexible start time
Once you have successfully completed the apprenticeship, there is a potential permanent role with the opportunity for further training to progress in your career.
You’ll also have the potential to learn new specialist skills such as engraving and photo editing.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.