Digital Administration Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 21 Forbes Place, Paisley, PA1 1UT
Salary: £13,500 per annum
Closing date: 05/04/2023
An amazing opportunity has become available for a driven individual to join MJC Law as their digital administration apprentice. Due to recent investment and long-term success, MJC Law based in Paisley, is experiencing a successful period of sustainable growth providing an opportunity within the company. MJC Law are currently seeking to add an apprentice to their hard working and dedicated office team. MJC Law are a solicitor firm working within civil law carrying out cases within family, housing and contractual. The successful candidate will have the opportunity of a secure position that will provide personal growth and career progression for the right individual within a successful, friendly, and professional company where staff are valued.
Interested? Apply today!
The Monday-Friday 9:30am until 5:30pm role will provide a wide variety of office duties under the guidance of the office manager within a fast-paced office environment essential to providing our clients with a friendly and efficient service whilst meeting the administrative needs of the business such as:
- Data entry into their CRM system
- Receiving and making telephone calls to clients to schedule jobs
- Assisting in any other general office duties as required
- Communicating with clients on the phone, by email and by video call
- Effectively manage scanning, emailing and saving documents electronically
- Carrying out collection and delivery of documents
- Social media management
- Apprenticeship Program
While working your normal duties at MJC Law you will also be completing your SCQF Level 6 Digital Applications Support (9-12 months). The course is designed for anyone that uses multiple systems to complete their day-to-day tasks. In terms of content all Microsoft packages will be covered (excel, word, outlook), CRM systems and GDPR. The training you will undergo will put you in a great position to succeed within your role. Gaining your qualification will be a fantastic kick start to your career, with more knowledge comes more value for your employers.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Be a team player and willing to learn new skills
- Be flexible, proactive, and organised with the ability to multi-task
- Career progression – salary and holiday entitlement review upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Internal training
- External training
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- Friendly workforce
- Salary – £13,500 per annum
- Hours of work (930-530 Mon-Fri 35-hour week with an hour lunch break)
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.