Apprentice Property Manager
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 20 Nicolson St, Edinburgh,EH8 9DH
Salary: £12,000 per annum
Southside Property Management are based in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town, they are an established team who take pride in their strong customer relationships and knowledge of the Property Industry, striving to provide a fair and affordable solution to both Landlords and Tenants.
As an Apprentice Property Manager you will be a first point of contact for both Tenants and Landlords, dealing with enquiries along with arranging viewings, assisting with advertising, and helping to match the right tenant with the right property, guiding them smoothly through the process. You will be assisting and working alongside the Property Management Team Day to day activities.
You will gain a Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications Support at SCQF Level 6 Diploma – comparable to a HNC or first year of university – don’t miss this opportunity!
Upon formal qualification and subject to performance, salary will increase to £20,000 based on a full-time 40-hour week (pro-rata for part-time hours)
- £12,000 per annum (starting salary)
- £14,000 per annum (typically after 4 months)
- £16,000 per annum (typically after 8 months)
- £20,000 per annum (typically after 1 year based on a successful performance review and subject to the employer’s discretion)
- Working Hours – 37.5 per week (1 Saturday a month, pro-rata)
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Flu jobs
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
Interested? Apply Today!
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting the Property Management Team with day-to-day activities
- Dealing with phone and email enquiries and property administration
- Being a front of house point of contact for visitors and callers into the office
- Collecting key deposits when issuing keys for emergencies
- Communicating with the Property Managers regarding their portfolios and managing the tasks email inbox
- Advising potential tenants of the procedure for viewings and applications
- Assisting with tenant notifications and updating company SAM database
- Communicating with tenants and landlords including troubleshooting
- Becoming involved in projects which seek to improve processes and procedures
- Assisting with advertising of properties on various letting portals and helping the wider SPM team members
- MS Packages, bespoke SAM database, Google Calendar, Jotform, Kizeo, Advertising websites such as Zoopla, Citylets & Rightmove.
- Client focused, professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships.
- A self-motivated person who can work on their own initiative or in a team whilst achieving stretching targets.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage challenging demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Requires strictest attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous work experience is preferred, ideally in a customer facing role
- PC skills and knowledge of MS Excel, Word, TEAMS.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.