Helpcenter Analyst Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | IT Systems and Networking
Location: 1Tanfield, Edinburgh, EH3 5DA
Closing date: 17/02/2023
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
If you’re looking to carve out a career where you can make a genuine difference, get truly involved in shaping the future and also shine as a person, then Zonal is definitely the place for you.
What we value
Passion, Teamwork, Innovation, Professionalism, Accountability and Customer Obsession are the values that make us the company we are.
We are going on an exciting journey, and we need more like-minded travelers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
- Maintain customer service standards
- Log incidents within our call logging software
- Problem solve – using appropriate tools and resolution for problems
- Manage customers’ expectations
- Escalate any issues where appropriate
- Track and monitor calls
- Contribute to overall achievements of service level by maintaining established personal targets.
- Ensure processes are documented and updated as necessary
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards change
- Challenge the way things have always been done by suggesting improvements
You will need the following skills:
- Motivation and talent, someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Solid technical skills with a talent for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Strong analytical skills with a great attention to detail
- A flair for multi-tasking in a high-pressured environment
- A collaborative and proactive approach in all aspects of your work
What’s in it for you:
- Salary £16,000 per annum
- Weekly standard shift patterns are – Monday to Friday (40 Hours per week) 7am – 5pm, 9am – 6pm & 3pm – 1am.
- Have your birthday as a day off on us
- Generous annual leave, with the ability to buy extra leave and sell leave back
- Employee protection – Life assurance, critical illness, income protection
- High street discounts
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- Values in Action’ quarterly cash awards
- Employee of the year Awards
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.