Digital Accounts Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 17 Fowler Terrace, Edinburgh, EH11 1DB
Salary: £12,740 per annum
Closing date: 07/04/2023
Mystayinn is a professional property management firm that specializes in short-term rental properties. We work to make your property a profitable and sustainable investment by handling all aspects of management, including cleaning, maintenance, bookings, advertising, and more.
Mystayinn are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work in their Edinburgh office. They are looking for someone who is keen to learn and to adapt well to the systems and software they use.
- Salary: £12,740 – starting at £7p.h, salary reviews will take place.
- Hours of work: Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm
- Further benefits available after one year
- Once you have completed the apprenticeship there is opportunity to stay with the business and progress.
Interested? Apply Today!
- Using their bespoke finance system to raise invoices
- Using Email to contact internal and external stakeholders
- Utilising Excel for Finance Data entry
- Bookkeeping tasks
- Learning key elements of accountancy
- Helping support the accountant with daily tasks
- Answering phone calls
- Keen to do well
- Well organised
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and listen
- Positive attitude
- Numeracy skills
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Skills Development Scotland agency. To be eligible for a government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.