Digital Marketing Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Marketing
Location: 15 Keith Street, Partick, Glasgow, G11 6QQ
Salary: £10,004.80 – £14,206.40
Closing date: 09/12/2022
Are you looking to kick start your career in the exciting world of Digital Marketing?
About Story Shop
Story Shop are a Glasgow-based independent agency telling impactful stories. They are home to experts across all things PR and Marketing. Storytelling is at the heart of everything they do – from PR Campaigns and Media Relations to Brand Strategy, Copywriting, Content Creation, and Digital Advertising.
You will gain experience and knowledge of the digital marketing sphere by working with various clients across different sectors. Take this opportunity to develop your digital marketing skills, including knowledge of the key paid advertising platforms while having the freedom to be creative and benefit from a great team with a mix of expertise.
Why Story Shop?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning from industry experts
- Completing a Digital Marketing SCQF Level 6 apprenticeship
What will I be doing?
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Paid ads management and optimisation
- Regular A/B testing
- Working on various social media channels
- Campaign development
- Performance analysis and reporting
- Working with creative team on concepts
- Copy writing
During the programme, you will work on several different projects. Story Shop is a fast-paced agency with both retainer (long-term) and project (short-term) clients. Depending on your interests, and who is currently running paid advertising campaigns, we will do our best to make sure you’re doing work for the brands that excite you the most.
What do I need to be successful?
- Good writing and communication skills
- Able to work to a deadline
- Interested in digital advertising
- Social media savvy