Digital Administration Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 1 Smithhills St, Paisley, PA1 1EB
Salary: £14,000 per annum
Closing date: 07/04/2023
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and position with an established and highly professional legal services company?
Walker Love Messengers-at-Arms & Sheriff Officers provides professional services to a range of court users, financial services institutions, public sector bodies and government agencies
Employing circa 135 staff across 6 offices throughout Scotland and holding the Silver Investors in People (IIP) Accreditation, we are committed to offering a highly rewarding employee experience
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced, people centric environment
Principally operating from our Paisley Office, with the possibility of working from one of our other office locations throughout Scotland
- Salary £14,000 per annum, Future Salary – Discussed upon completion of apprenticeship
- Working hours – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Company events
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
Future Career Progression:
- Discussed upon completion of apprenticeship
Interested? Apply Today!
We require to recruit a skilled and motivated administrator, to support all aspect of our Paisley Citation and Diligence production centre.
This will involve:
- Preparing legal documents on our IBM core server bespoke system
- Responding to incoming client files using excel
- Registering new instructions,
- Preparing legal documentation using Microsoft packages
- Generating client specific reports and invoicing using their Finance System
- All in addition to other generic office-based functions
- There is also scope to progress within our business, either via a professional examination to become a qualified Sheriff Officer,
- or moving into another role, fully supported by our Investors in People program.
- Sheriff Officers provide an essential role in the administration of justice
- They are responsible for all aspects of civil law enforcement
- This involves the formal service of legal documents and enforcing court orders post litigation
- Strong keyboard skills are essential for this role
- Ability to deliver a first-class level of customer service
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Excel and Microsoft Packages
- Ability to work as part of a team and perform under pressure
- High standard of processing skills – speed/accuracy.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Ability to work well under pressure and be capable of meeting strict deadlines
- You will require to pass reference checks, credit checks and criminal record checks
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.