Programme: Scotland | IT Systems and Networking
Location: 1 Langlands Court, East Kilbride, Glasgow, G75 0YB
Salary: £12,500 per annum
Closing date: 05/12/2022
LetMeRepair work with the likes of Phillips, LG and Nintendo to name a few and repair devices such as PC’s, Laptops, and Consoles.
They have set their goal to be the most efficient service company while achieving the highest possible customer satisfaction.
- They have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Apprentice available.
- They are looking for someone who has a real interest in technology and who is looking to grow and expand their skill set.
- Full training and support will be provided, and you will complete an SCQF Level 6 & 8 apprenticeship.
Benefits will include:
- Supportive workplace where growth and development are encouraged
- Exciting opportunity to get involved in both hardware and software IT repairs on a range of products
- Salary rises to £13,500 after initial 3 months are completed
What will I learn to do?
As part of an IT Apprentice role, you will be tasked with the following:
- Complete general repairs and ensure that the quality of each repair processed is to a high standard
- Help with motherboard repairs on the Laptops & Mobile Phones that are brought in for repairs to be sent back out
- Assist with repairs on consoles
- Perform functional tests to diagnose faults and run these tests again after repairs have been carried out to ensure that there are no longer any faults
- Carry out IC replacement and onboard component rework
- Carry out diagnostics
- Carry out final functional test to ensure a good quality of repair is achieved on every unit
- Ensure repairs and diagnostics are completed on time and to a high standard
What do they need from you?
- Keen to learn new skills
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to use initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Enjoy working as part of a team and individually as well
What your future role and salary will look like will be reviewed upon successful completion of your apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.