Digital Accounts Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 1 Cockburn Pl, Irvine, KA11 5DA
Salary: £9,646 per annum
Closing date: 05/04/2023
Over the last 13 years Oricom have provided solutions across every area of voice and data telecommunications and IT.
As technology advances, we are constantly evolving our product and service portfolio to meet the demands of modern business. Our aim is to ensure that our clients can fully concentrate on what matters most to them, safe in the knowledge that we are expertly taking care of their infrastructure.
Oricom are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their finance team. Someone who has a keen interest in the finance and accounts world, this would be fantastic role for you.
Interested? Apply Today!
- Credit control using bespoke finance system
- Sending emails using outlook
- Populating Purchase ledger’s on finance system
- handling Sales ledger
- Banking / post
- Answer and direct calls
- Any other tasks related to business administration
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Can do attitude
- Able to work alone and also part of a team
- Good organisation skills
- Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 09.00-17.00 (1hr unpaid lunchbreak) 35hrs paid hours per week
- 28 days paid Holidays per annum – 1 x extra day paid holiday per annum for employee birthday.
- Overtime: Overtime will be available during holiday periods and will be paid at a standard rate. Any work carried out after office opening hours or weekend work will be paid at Time x 1.5
Notes: This apprenticeship and training has been set with a view to full time employment after successful completion of apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.