Business Administration Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Business
Location: 1 Bankhead, Sighthill Industrial Estate, Edinburgh, EH11 4DB
Closing date: 31/01/2023
Bennetts Group are looking to recruit a bright, enthusiastic apprentice to join their administration team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established car repair company who have a lot of experience of developing apprentices in all aspects of the business.
if excelling in the role within the first year, the opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a professional environment and also Experience working in a fast-paced, busy environment where you get exposure to lots of different people on a regular basis.
The opportunity to stay in the role permanently which will come with a salary increase.
- Preparing, organising and storing information in paper and digital form
- Dealing with queries on the phone and by email
- Greeting visitors
- Diary Management
- Updating computer records using a database
- Printing and photocopying
- Maintaining office systems
- Liaising with customers via email
- Liaising with staff in other departments
- Working in an office.
- Someone who has excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail and strong written skills.
- Working knowledge of computers and the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Eager to learn
- High attention to detail and organised