Finance & Digital Administration Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 1 Albyn Pl, Aberdeen, AB10 1BR
Closing date: 20/12/2022
A fantastic opportunity start your career in finance with an international company who are committed to your learning and development!
This role is an excellent opportunity for a confident team player to take their first step in a career in finance while gaining valuable experience in digital administration with an SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Digital Applications Support.
Mon-Fri 37.5 hours per week
About Add Energy:
Add Energy provide services and solutions to the energy industry on a global scale, you will be working within the finance department in their Aberdeen office.
In this role, you will work closely with the finance manager and will quickly pick up the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in the role and will become a valued member of the the team while completing an SCQF Level 6 Digital Applications Apprenticeship. The small, friendly team is the perfect environment to grow your skills and learn all about finance and digital administration in an office. Add energy has supported numerous past apprentices and are committed to supporting the growth and development of their apprentices, with options to continue your development after completing the Digital Applications Apprenticeship.
- Supporting finance tasks and deliverables
- Using Microsoft packages such as Excel and Teams to communicate across the company
- Formatting of documents using Microsoft packages
- Assisting with maintaining and updating financial and internal systems
- Booking training when required through CRM systems
- Managing business travel and accommodation. Keeping traveller profiles up to date on internal systems
- Provide admin and digital admin support to HR
- Facilities coordination
- Events coordination – assist departments/company with booking events (i.e. booking facilities, transport, requesting quotes, finalising numbers etc)
- Reception cover and duties where necessary
Add Energy are looking for a friendly, communicative individual who is keen to learn and develop. Full comprehensive training will be provided however the ability to communicate and use own initiative is something we are keen to see.
What we are looking for…
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Positive and friendly persona
- Good organisational skills
- Some experience with Microsoft Office (this will be included in training)
- Willingness to learn
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently